Exam and Assessment Results
The information on this page is for the 2021 to 2022 academic year
|Staying in education or entering employment||87%|
|Grade 5 or above in English & Maths GCSEs||32%|
|EBacc average point score||3.09|
Given the uneven impact of the pandemic on school and college performance data, the government has said you should not make direct comparisons between the performance data for one school or college and another, or to data from previous years.
Obtaining Past Exam Results or Replacement Exam Certificates
To obtain past results or replacement exam certificates please contact the awarding bodies using their online application forms. The awarding bodies’ website addresses are listed below. These organisations have incorporated boards that are no longer in existence.
They have on-line application forms and will make a charge. They may ask for a centre number for Kenton School – this is 39241.
- AQA: www.aqa.org.uk, under the ‘Lost Certificates’ tab
- OCR: www.ocr.org.uk, under the ‘Replace Lost Certificates’ tab
- Edexcel/Pearson/BTEC: qualifications.pearson.com/en/home.html, under the ‘Certificate Services’ tab
- WJEC/Eduqas: www.wjec.co.uk, under the ‘Students’ tab, ‘Certificates’ tab
- NCFE: www.ncfe.org.uk, under the ‘Learners’ tab, ‘Replacement Certificates’ tab
- VTCT: www.vtct.org.uk, under the ‘Learners’ tab, ‘Replacement Certificates’ tab
- IMI: awarding.theimi.org.uk, contact their Customer Services via email